What am I doing now?
Professionaly, I’m currently focused on a few areas. Some of these include:
- Prepare & launch closed beta of Sava OS
- Building a startup company (looking for funds)
- Keep learning & reading about emerging new tech
For a very long time I have kept my writing in the dark. It was the beginning of the year 2017 when I decided that it is time to share some of my thoughts and experience with the rest of the Internet world.
Reading books and quality content is what made me who I am today. I feel that it is my right to continue this journey, and share the side of my story and knowledge that comes from years of extensive work and experience, and make it publically available for everyone else online.
You can download a sample of my current work.
Although I’m interested in numerous tech related stuff, I do have a few ones that paved their way as a priority focus:
- Teaching: One of the things that still keeps me motivated and going is the ability and the chance to reach, help, and share knowledge with others. If it wasn’t for those before me that made their knowledge available online and accessible, I would have never made it to where I am today.
- Web: Currently I’m closing the first development stages of a re-envisioned view on how we browse & use the Web platform. It will be an online environment that will welcome newcomers to the Internet, and help everyone else discover new stuff and keep everything organized online.
- Robotics & A.I: I studied computer engineering for 3-years and lately I’m gaining more interest in the developments of humanoid robotics, and Artificial Intelligance. I’m impressed with the rapid advancements and would like to be part of the robotics and A.I. revolution.
- Music: Now that I’ve experienced a life with great music, I have to say that I cannot imagine a life without it. Music will always be my liberator from this world.
I lived the first twenty years of my life on a tiny Island called Malta. Currently I live in the little capital city of Slovenia - Ljubljana. I’m a private person and I strive for my own fundamental freedom. I’m a down-to-earth guy and can welcome anyone around me.
If I’m not somewhere around in nature, I’m probably at home, writing, coding, reading, composing, or cooking healthy food. I have a flair for creativity, passion for music, and enjoy traveling.
About this website
This website is made and written by me. The design components and certain layouts of these pages were taken and inspired from the eBook web-page.